Last night’s dream-the final straw
I was with Payton during the beginning. We were sitting up in my room talking at what seemed like around 1 pm from how the sun was shining in my room. Then all of a suddenly, my mother barges in and starts yelling at me, then sits down on my couch, and continues to yell at me. I actually started growling, until she said something that completely set me over the edge. Payton , who looked quite scared, was trying to hold me back with me screaming and swearing and trying to strangle my insulting mother. Finally everything got settled, and before she turned and walked out the door, this is how it went:
“Don’t be surprised if I’m not here tonight!”
“You wouldn’t dare run away from me. You couldn’t survive.”
“Try me.”
So as she left, I started pack and said good bye to Payton. I ran west on 173rd Street, and then shot down Lyman Street. It appeared as I was walking to Carmen’s house. But I had stopped a few blocks before hers, and knock on a random house I’ve never seen before. And who else would be living there but Ashley. She welcomed me into her house, which then I asked why she was her, because I have been to her house before and this looked nothing like it. She said it was her new house, her way to get out and away from her parents. Then I saw Carmen walk out of the kitchen with a monster in her hand (figures, Ashley would have countless four packs of monster in her fridge), and greeted me with a hug. Then I noticed Ashley had H.I.M. blasting in the background. So I ended up rooming with Ashley and Carmen in their house of awesomeness. I slept on the couch, but I was still pretty comfortable. I was finally surrounded by people that loved me.
A few months had pasts and Ashley and I were sitting on the couch watching That 70’s show when Carmen burst through the door screaming “Hide Maddy!!!” I was wondering why, but then she showed me a flyer she had picked up at the Walgreens.
It was made by my mom. She was looking for me. It said: “Child lost, ran away from home” then it had my school picture. She wanted to get me back. And personally, I didn’t want to go back. Sure enough, I saw her walking down the street to the house. I hid under the nearest table which wasn’t the best hiding place, but was the best could do at the moment.
My mom knocked on the door, flyers in her hand. Ashley answered the door, as I lay perfectly still under the table. My mom walked in, asking if they had seen me lately. They lied for me, but it wasn’t enough. I didn’t have the best hiding place, so she saw me and threw the flyers at me, leaving a cut on my face. “There you are, you cunning little bitch”, she said, and dragged me out of there. Carmen and Ashley tried to pull me away, but they just couldn’t.
Then I woke up.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment