Fan fiction about two lovers during the end of the world!!! (me being on of the lovers :P)
I woke up in a large bed to sound sound of screaming, gunshots and helicopters flying too low for my own comfort. I ppened my eyes to a room i'd never seen before. The walls were red, and i was lying on a huge bed. I looked to the window to see what the ruckus was, but there was something in front of it blocking my view. A person. So as i sit up, before i could as who was in the room with me, i heard a voice coming from the window saying, "We have to leave now, love, or we may not make it." These words no matter how scary they word wrapped around me as to where i didn't want them to let go. Then he person turned around. Black hair, around shoulder length, eyes blue and staring right through me. His face was absolutely flawless. A little taller then me. I saw the look on his face; i could tell he was terrified. And his tone of voice, addicting as it may be, sound urgent and frightened. So i did as he wished, got out of the gigantic bed and started packing on the necessary items. We couldn't afford to travel heavy. We may have to run.I went over to the window. Buildings were falling, people were running with their children in arms and the streets were bloodstained. Flames burned hgih as the sky turned a dangerous mixture of orange, black and red. And we were about to run right into the chao going on below us. I looked at his eyes...pure horror flowed throughout his deep expressions. But who would be petrified? No one knew what was happening. So i had no idea what was about to take place.
_______________________________***__________________________________
As soon as we closed the door to our Victorian style home, we got a good look at the terror that was effecting everyone. Glass, blood and people scatter across the street, tears streaming from countless people's eyes. Completely havoc and chaos. I couldn't believe it even though it was right in front of my face. We started running. Blood splattered our clothes as people around us were dying, others were being attacked for their clothes, money and food. This was only something that could happen in movies, wasn't it? I guess not. "Keep up with me. We have to find a safe place'" he said. Through all the horror in his voice i could tell that he was more worried about me making it then he was about his own survival. We kept going, through the sea of blood, tears, violence and death.
_______________________________***__________________________________
He pulled me under an over pass after wht seemed like an hour of running from death itself. He brought me off to the ide and got in close, as if he was about to tell me a deep secret. His hands wrapped around my waist as mine did around his neck. What was i doing? Right now every motion was me going off of pure instinct. "Listening darling," he said "Chances are we are not going to make it out alive." What? As scary as this is, it's one of the most exciting as well. I couldn't die! I would enjoy stay with whoever this is forever (which was still a question i had. who is this? and why do they love me?) "If we do make it through but get seperated somehow, you have to find me! I love you too much to let go of you just now!" As tears rolled down my face, he cleared him off with his sleeve. "Then let me leave you with this." He pulled me close and kissed me, not holding anything back. We kissed for what seemed like eternity. Then came the final words.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
Then came a red flash.
I woke up screaming.

No comments:
Post a Comment