What did she say?
Does he like who?
He wants to fight someone?
I can’t believe it…who knew?
The real question is,
Who cares about this mess?
About who hates who?
And why she wore that dress
Why can’t everyone just get along?
And what makes the student body collapses?
I know the answer, they think that
Putting someone down makes them better, perhaps.
Well one thing is certain,
I can’t put up with this anymore!
The student body is like a mad house!
I wonder if it’s been this bad before…
No one should care about what she said to him.
Who care if he isn’t that athletic?
Why do people waste their time on this?
Must everyone act so pathetic?
I don’t get why gossip’s so important.
Anyways most of it is lies.
I swear, every time I hear this garbage,
A part of my sanity dies.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

true true
ReplyDelete