So many things to do
at the end of a test.
Shall i count the possiblities?
I don't think I have that much time.
I could be sleeping, i know i would enjoy that.
I could be drawing a flower, or something entirely random, like a cupcake.
I could be thinking about how much i want the cupcake to be real.
I could be doing what seems like staring aimless into space, but instead plotting schemes to get that cupcake.
I could be doing homework....too bad i did it already.
I could be studying...but we aren't allowed to bring any books in with me.
I could count the tiles on the floor....102, 103, 104, 105...
But no. I plan to write this stupid poem instead.
I should take my own advice.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I really like this one. It touches home with me, especially when you're seemingly staring off into space, when really you are deep in thought. I've been there. People often confuse that with stupidity, when they are really the ones who are clueless.
ReplyDeleteSURE!!!:D
ReplyDelete